Built 1931-1940 and llocated at Tasmajdan, one of the most beautiful city parks. Today’s church was built on the site of the old church from 1835 in Serbian-Byzantine style. In the southern part there is a sarcophagus with the relics of Emperor Dusan, and on the north, the tomb where the remains of Patriarch German are.
The church has one of the richest collections of Serbian icons from the 18th and 19 century.
Get direction to Church of St. Mark